Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We need FORMAL wear for presentations??? o.O Damn it. That's mean I gotta go shopping to search pants and clothes. But wait. Formal?? Why formal?? And which kind of formal? I don't even have the chance to look how formal others are because of our group[out of 3] need to present in the 1st week. F*ck. [sorry my word]

I was in a bad mood just now. Totally bad.
I tried to control myself but I was like...ARGHHHH!!!
Well, of course I'm still success to cool myself down.

Could anyone tell me why?
Why the world sure will has something unfair happened?
No one wish to be unhappy.
No one wish to live sadly.
No one. None of us wish so.
But why this still happened?
Why there are so many things out of our control?
Why there are so many things we cant expect?
Why there are so many things keep on changing?
I don't understand WHY.
I just hope one day, HE will understand HER-his wife.
Nobody can know what will happen in the next second.
Nobody can guarantee how long we can stay in the world.
So please.
Just let she does whatever she hopes and wants , can?
At least for ONCE. Yea. Only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment