Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random 2

Continue from Random 1.
Cappuccino at Coffee Island.
We were there for few hours
to discuss our Magazine.

This people is Ming. But she's not the
main chac in this photo.
Look at MY sun glasses, it's vaysh and me.


Hot weather. Gurney Drive.
Yea, we walked along the road under the sun.


Seoul Garden.



Look Oily but Yummy.




Went Starwalki with Ming.
We managed to finish 10 km in 2 hours.
Don't looked down on girls, GUYS. XD


I forgot when was it.
Having breakfast set at Prima Tanjung.
With Vaysh, KC, Ming and Sis 66.


Penang is flooded.


DouDou.


DouFu.

2 comments:

  1. (Went Starwalki with Ming.
    We managed to finish 10 km in 2 hours.
    Don't looked down on girls Wenou. XD)

    -Why have to mention my name leh??? Hehehe~ since that i never look down on female!!! U spoilted my image! gotta sue u soon chia chia!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.

    To anonymous.
    Well. Like that people will know who you are too. Okay. I will edit it SOON. Don't sue me. >"<

    ReplyDelete