Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tada. Ate a lot's day.

Went Seoul Garden in the afternoon yesterday.
With Uncle Koh FuYong and my sister.
Full. But I didn't eat my lovely honey dew ice-cream.
>"< >"< >"< >"< >"< >"<

Afterwards then went working.
Lalalala.. Time flies so fast.
Few hours passed. And It's time to go for dinner!

I'm sososososo happy. G-rians gathering. XD
At where? Faces lorh. =)
But I didn't ate much. You know.
I ate a lot at Seoul Garden already what~
So I just have some mushroom soup for my dinner.
Yummy yummy.

And 20 something 20th girls are actually mad.
'Some' of them (us) keep shouting. XD
The waitress and waiter might me : ohmygod.
Shhhhh...Can't let them know we are all
graduated from PengHwa. Muahahahahahaha.

Till then. Going to tuition again. (I'm not student)
Lalalalala. Lazy.

OhYA OHyA...
Happy CNY eve everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment