Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dearest Cousin

Calvin.


You came and would never left, forever.
Cause You are always live in our hearts.
Though You are no longer here anymore
But still,
Your spirit will be with us
All the times.

We are proud of You as a new born baby in our family.
We care much about You as you are part of our family.
We love You nomatter how and wherever you go.
Shall Your charming face stays with us
Throughout the wholelife.
.
.
THANK YOU, Calvin
For bringing us
Warms and Joys in these periods.


May you Rest In Peace, dearest cousin.

3 comments:

  1. my heart goes out to you and your family.
    may you always cherish the time you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I stumbled across your blog. I'm sorry to hear about this loss. Very sad. Your poem was really sweet and made me appreciate my kids more - so thanks hey.

    I hope you don't mind me reading and commenting...

    (mansfieldsmusings.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete