Thursday, April 8, 2010

Someone lost her contact lists

As what I said. I'm going to sms some one since
she couldnt reply or what. But I never thought
will get any reply shown as below because I thought
her phone is not 'ready' to function yet.
So and well. The story begins.

Me : =)
Honey: May I know who are you?
Me : Who are u?
[I was shocked to get this reply, who am I?]
Me : Are u Jay chou?
[At once, I thought I sent to wrong number to make sure I didn't, I sent this.]
Honey: O.o max i know who are you.
Sorry i lost my contact
[okay.Target confirmed.]
Me : How sad i am. Im pretty sure even if i lost my
contact lists, i cn rmb ur number for sure.
Honey: Hey sorry i'm bad at memorizing numbers.
Tel me who are you la
Me : Its ok. Just thought me as anonymous then.
2ml gt school, rest earlier. Nitez.
Honey: Darl?
Me : O.o
[Actually this emoticon means: eh?how u know its me.]
Honey: Err wrong then. Paiseh woei tel me la
[but wrong interpretion from the other side.]



Then.. No reply anymore. =(

I wonder how she will find out who is the owner of this number. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment