Saturday, January 22, 2011

Revolution

The thrid semester at UTAR, Kampar is finally started.
I'm here again in Kampar after a one-month-semester-break.
Things are running smoothly for the first week.

I'm already used to the life which I have to ride my bicycle
getting around to reach my destination, daily.
It's quite environmental friendly huh? :)

New year started, 2 weeks ago...
Revolution towards the year? Erm...
I wish that I could pass my exam with flying colours.
Anymore? Yeah.
I wish my family and friends stay healthy, always.

Till then.

4 comments:

  1. wish you a huge happiness)
    you seems me a girl with kind heart and big soul)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the posts, you lead an inspirational life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you passed your exams. I want to thank you for introducing me to your music. "Just Listen" is such a pretty song. Oh yes, I am a teacher and probably as old as your grandmother. I love young people's music - and how much you are all the same in so many ways. Much luck and happiness - finish your schooling. YOu are a very pretty girl - become the person you want to be before falling in love! Your American friend and teacher, Mrs.R

    ReplyDelete