Wednesday, May 28, 2008

~Tagged~

Tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.



* * * * *



1. What do you want the most now?

time...freedom...time...

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Don't really know...As im lost in the way to my future...

3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?

I don't know cause never tried before and i trust that day won't come ..=]

4. What are you afraid to lose now?

My friends , my family...

5. Do you believe in being in love forever?

Erm...Don't know..lol

.6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?

No I won't..

7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?

Lol...For those who know me well sure know my answer wil be SLEEP!! =P

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Erm...Many and many..but the most important will be HE MUST LOVE ME MORE THAN HOW MUCH I LOVE! *evil laugh*

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?

I don't know..

10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?

Yes! For sure!

11. Do you believe in God?

Erm..SometimesYEP and sometimes NOP.

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Enjoy..

13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Not for now...hahaha...

14. What do you want your friends to be like?

JUst be who they are will do.... :-)

15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?

I just hope they will acccept who I am.

16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?

Haha...Erm...Skip it..

17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?

Sms my buddy...Afterwards....SLEEP...

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?

If that day will come, I WILL do so. But I don't hope this will happen.

19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?

Sure Wouldn't. Haha...

20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change?

My SPM BM result. But I can't change it anymore... *sigh*





* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment