Thursday, August 28, 2008

I met Tze Hoong and Xin Xian at One-stop McD
after bought the b'day present for my dearest gs
-Xin Xuan... XD
I drove the car, and thinking when to pass the
present for her. Well, I decided to take it to her house.
I stood outside for A moment and looked at the house.
Eh? No door bell. How am I going to pass it?
I looked at the car outside,the gate and even the letter box.
Aha! Why am I so stupid? I got her house's number what~
Lets phone it. =)
I can hear the phone's ringing by then after few second...
:Hello?
*take a deep~~~~breath*
:Hello, aunty? I'm chia chia and I will like to pass something
to Xin Xuan and now I'm standing right in front of your house, can you help me to pass it for her?
:Ok.
:Thank you. *Phoo..*

=.=''' weird. I meant me.
Eh, Ms Ng, felt surprise or not? *evil laugh*
Take care of the Pooh bear k.. =D
And you can try and make a pants for it.
I bet you won't really make it become a superPOOH.
And remember, it is Winnie the Pooh, not superPooH. =]

Nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment