Sunday, August 31, 2008

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 1538
Name: Tian Chia Chia
Sisters: Chee , Yee and 1 godsis- Xx.
Brothers: Stupid Shu.
Shoe Size: not sure
Height: 160smtg? haha
Where do you live: Penang Island
Favourite drinks: Nescafe' ^^
breakfast: Bread and coffee
Have you ever been on a plane?: Nop
Swam in the ocean: Yep, if beach counted
Fallen asleep at school: I always do but never in college..
Broken someone's heart: Owh... uncountable.. =.='''
Fell off your chair: I think I did....gua?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Erm? Not really? Or ya?
What is your room like: Just a normal room. =P
What's right beside you: Nothing. hah...
What is the last thing you ate: Ice cream!!
Ever had chicken pox: I think yea...
Sore throat: I always do.
Stitches: Yea, when my mum asked to help her. =.=
Broken nose: Never..
Do you believe in love at first sight: 1/2..
Like picnics?: Of course... That's really nice..XD
Who was, were the last person you danced with: Erm? I forgot his name already..heh.
Last made you smile: Heard bye bye from Mariah Carey on the car.
You last yelled at: First sem is over!!
Kissed anyone: Ms LYS*unbelievable*=.= my little cousin , my grandma and my daddy..
Get sick: hmmph...now nop.
Miss someone: T____T my secondary school's friendSss...!!
Eat: what to eat?
Best feeling in the world: Can lie on the field and watch the bluesky.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: NO of course!!
What's under your bed: dust? i think.. heh
Who do you really hate: I hate sorry.
What time is it now?: 1552
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. eat
2. drink
3. play
4. happy
5. crazy

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. watch TV
2. cook??
3. have a cup of coffee
4. sleep
5. on9

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. laksa
2. chocolate~~
3. mr potato
4. Ice cream [esspecially choco top]
5. sweets candy~~

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travelling
2. Enjoying
3. Help the poor
4. Give my family best life
5. Built my dream house

5 of my bad habits:
1. Lazy!!!
2. Spend much time to play?
3. bully soya *evil laugh*
4. crazy
5. ka-ka cau-cau

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My house
2. My grandma house
3. My aunty's house
4. First World
5. My dad's friend's house..

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1. Take a deep breath
2. Sleep
3. Bath
4. Play
5. Rest and relax.

5 People I tagged:
1. Fi
2. Momo
3. LeeMei
4. Sumi
5. Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment