Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm early bird. XD

Yo~
Morning everyone.
I woke up in 3.41am today without the alarm..
Since I went to bed around 10.30pm yesterday...
[not feeling well la, if not you think I will sleep so early??]


Yep, last night I felt like dying. Hard to breath.. and pain.
Pain? Yala. Pain. Pain untill I can't even straighten my

waist. And know what, it took me very hard to breath.
But my parents were not around. So, I planned to lie on

my bed. Really.............
Cough Cough Cough... Sneeze Sneeze Sneeze...

But now? Left cough only. I'm fine. =)

Presentation in 8 more hours. Hmmph.
A little bit nervous for it. Chinese presentation.
What if I'm not doing well?
What if we did the wrong topic?
Hmmph.. Maybe I should apply the theory learnt
from the public speaking- how to overcome stagefright.
Nah, one of the point is - think positively.
Another point is - remember the nervoueness are actually
not visible to my audience... Hmmph...

Wish us goodluck anyway~
We can do it right?



P/s: I bought a pair of high heels...
And I loke it so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment