Thursday, July 16, 2009

Recently, I bought new cell-phone. XD
*
OldJane: Finally.
*
Nyahahahaha. =)
Nokia 5130.
Start using it on 13 July 2009.
My new darling.
With my new wallpaper-Pets.
(Hey, it was Jane's idea to put her!)

I LOVE MY DARLING!



13 July 2009 (Monday)
It was my Public Speaking presentation day!
And I was the first presenter on that day.
Hmmph, I'm not sure how was my presentation but,
I think it was not too bad, right? =)

Thanks Vivian for volunteer to become my helper.

*
Vayshna presentation (Miss June:Exellent.)
Potato so-called Japanese Potato Salad.I like it!
And also Lynn's sushi!
*
*
*
*
*
14 July 2007
Penang Chew Jetty heritage-interview.
Muahahaha... Four of us were just a little too
EXCITED?
BC assignment! Here we come!
Let's see who we are.
1stly, OldJane and Me.

2ndly, KahChun and AhMei.

The very first interviewer in my life. =)


We met Taiwanese. XD


The oldest man at Chew Jetty.
He is so funny and talkative. =)


The sampan....bergoyang-goyang.









So, how do you think my technique of PhotoShooting
after seeing all the photo above?
Hehehehehehe.
*
Photo of the day:
Tada~
*
*
After the interview, me, paihui and kahchun went
Good All to have our lunch.
We were so damn very HUNGRY!
And, unexpectedly, I met LeeMei and JLan.
Ahahahaha... Coincidence huh?
Wai wai wai, LeeMei.
We so 'wu ean'.. Always meet without
'make appoinment' huh?
Treat the doughnut nicely ha.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment