Monday, October 19, 2009

Nice weekend I had. XD

Saturday.
Slept at 2am nearly 3 and woke up at 6am. Heh
Watch ZhongJiSanGuo mer. >"<
Then went out to Uncle Raymond's office at 9am.
Helped him do his account's. OHMYGOD.
Hmmmph. Spent my time there untill 6.30pm.
Wah.. Finally everything was done. Wee..

I smsed LeeMei Im tired (it's true) and planned
to bluff her so that she will be more surprise to
see me tonight and I guessed I did it. Nyahahaha.

Went home, bath and waiting for going out.
I drived. To HuoGuoZhiJia. Then MingLi smsed me.
Then reached at 8.40pm finally. JL them havnt reach.
MingLi and AhMok reached the earliest. XD

Then they reached. Ahahaha.. They covered
LeeMei's eyes. Lol...So funny la. Geng!
Then ate ate ate talked talked talked...
Nice Nice and Full FUll... XD

We took some photos. Then went home around 10.30.
Hehehe.. Somemore phoned honey and kacau her.

Stim Miao !
Wish ya have a nice night with us!
JLan planned it for you. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment