Sunday, September 21, 2008

Had my breakfast [or maybe lunch]
with my family at Greenlane.
Yummy! The curry mee is very nice.
And then, fetched grandma to Lip Sin
to find someone. Uhhh...*bored*
Afterwards, went home and I can't believe
I spent the whole afternoon just in front
of the TV!! Come on,WHOLE afternoon.
lalala.. Mummy said she wanna go BJ.
BJ? ok..As long as no Giant and Sunshine.
BUT. She bluff us..hmmph! She went Sunshine!
Well well, anyway, she sponsored me RM50
to reload my hp.. *yelling*
Thanks mummy! I love you!!
:How much you want to reload for your hp?
:Errr..RM50.
:Why not RM100? As there are 50%?
:Cause your daughter me pok kai already ma.
:Ok, I sponsor you RM50 and no more present
for this year. Deal?
:Ok!!Deal! Sure! Thanks mummy!
So..mumy spends RM100 for me and my sis lo.
Who asked she had twin whose having
their birthday on the same day.
Oh ya. My stupid brother. Finally. He's 'back'!
Know what? He wanted to borrow money from
my mum and buy me a present.
But I told him, NO NEED. But please
return me RM14 for mummy's b'day cake.
So happy. finally. finally. FINALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment