Sunday, September 7, 2008

If I hate this home , that's YOUR fault.
Don't make it please.
Why you want everyone to follow your plan
And never think what we feel and need?
We just want you to change your attitude,
That's for YOUR own good, not us.
You never think about others.
Please don't blame people if they say you selfish.
Because you really DO!
Watch your attitude please.
Dad and mum does not say a single word about this
Doesn't mean they don't care.
I can't stand your attitude anymore.
I don't care if you are rude to me but you CANNOT
do this to dad and mum.
They care you more than others,
They let you do whatever you want.
They listen to you.
They let you hurt and say nothing.
They love you more than love your sisters.
How can you treat them rudely?
They are your parents!
What made you change?
I wonder how much you get in your moral.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment