Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey guys!

Can't believe that I'm actually not online for so many days!
Hahahahaha... Say thanks to my beloved Pets!
Cause I was re-watch the'xing guang er ban' contest.
Weeeeee... Not bad not bad.*evil laugh*

Well of course, I was studying too la, final is just around
the corner you know. >.<

Ah. things were meant to happen these few days.
Last night we had our family dinner at somewhere near
the Jelutong express highway to celebrate grandma's birthday.
I just can say it was so fun with all the cousins.

Alright. ZhengWei-AhWei is staying with us this whole
week. Because he is going to face to UPSR.
He gotta spent his time at our house as we all can guide him.

But, last night we played MONOPOLY. >.<'''
We [me-final,cousin,UPSR,bro-SPM] going to exam but
still MONOPOLY! OhNo!!!!!! >.<'''

Hahahahaha... Anyway, we keep kacau AhWei with
his so called girlfriendS la... But he is going home this
Friday, so soon huh a week passed. =/
Don't miss us so much ya! X)

2 comments: