Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Well...
I would like to do so.
Please refer to Oldjane's blog if you want to see the
photo of our PR fair.. She uploaded A LOT. =)
http://mikaaddict.blogspot.com/

and.

Please refer to Vayshna's Blog for further details about
the fair.. She wrote it very very and very clear. XD
http://www.buhay-ko-araw-araw.blogspot.com/


Lol... Nola.. I will upload those photo as soon as I can.
Perhaps tonight? =)

Headed to Prom Night last night.
Missed out some part of the talent show. But still fine.
Well, not bad I can say for the whole program.
Though the decoration of the stage is quite err..simple.
But quite ok la. Ohya, thanks to MingMing and her friends.
Coz I went their house so I can set my hair for FREE.
Ahahaha... Hope it didn't look weird.

Before the Prom, we went to Gurney. Met Vivian them
at Kim Gary.. Hahaha.. Chung Huan changed new look!
Not bad huh... Then KahChun and he went for their
movie, the rest of the girls, Ming Ming, PaiHui and me,
went shopping lorh.
OhyaOhya.. Met StimMiao and JLan. *lol*
And met my 'darling'... o.O Sorry AhMing..
Shocked you....nyahahahaha....
I can see the shock-ness through your eyes.
And the best part! Met LOHYINSYN!!!!!!!!
Owh... I had been missing her so badly.... Lol..!
She seemed mature compare with last time.
And THINNER! ahaha...

Till then, will continue in more details tonight,
I supposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment