Monday, August 3, 2009

Yesterday we met accident, again.
But this time, I'm not the driver and people came
and hit us. (Our car I meant)
My car.... T____________________T

Really 'sui'. 2 months accident twice.
Sigh. I'm really scare to drive now.
Esspecially when people like to do emergency break
when I'm sitting beside the driver.
Sigh. What the hell is this.

My primary school's tuition teacher,
also my primary school's friend's mother,
passed away. Life really unpredictable.

I saw the video clip of Teoh Beng Hock before he died.
The Anti-Rasuah people hit him and kick him!
They use their belts to hit him. Asked him to take off
his shoes, still kicking him. What is that?
Police can hit people without reasons?
Police can kick people without reasons?

Things are always unpredictable.
Life is full of unexpected.

Cheer you,
Cheer me,
Cheer everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment