Monday, March 16, 2009

14 March 2009, Saturday.

Happy Birthday to FanFan.. =)
Went working at 10am. Then I parked the car nicely
at the roadside. Ok, everything went smoothly.
5pm, I went to my car and.. Eh? The car's right
signal light gone! OHMYGOD! Somebody knocked
my car and he/she ran away. And the point is,
that's my mum's car! Sorry, mum.
Uncle Hin house warming. The house is just so BIG
and NICE!

Then I followed Uncle Liang to popo house and stayed
for a night at Balik Pulau.

Happy White Valentines' Day.



15 March 2009, Sunday.

Woke up at 9 in the morning. Did nothing for the whole
morning but just talked with popo... Lalalala...
Packed things and went Pulau Tikus.
Had our dinner at AhZui at Paya Terubong.
I told Uncle Liang I want to eat LokLok. Guess what.
He brought me to padang [near CDK] and eat..
YumYum.. To bad I was a lil full and did not eat much.
Back to the apartment and watch Swiss Open
[Badminton] with popo. Congratulation to Datuk Lee
Chong Wei,he won LinDan ; Tan Boon Heong and
Koo Kean Keat, their both won Denmark for the man
double championship. After watching, slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment