Monday, March 2, 2009

1st class of the 3rd sem. Err... still ok cause Miss Ngu not
really start the lessons yet. We gotta finish 2 sudjects in
8 weeks period. That's mean we have double lessons for
each subjects a week to make us or the lecturer able to
finish the syllabus..

Dropped PaiHui at Gurney and met TH and SJ at Kim
Gary after class.. I've been a long period did not meet
them. The last time was before CNY I guess. SJ was
unhappy/angry with her Chemistry teacher. So, TH and
I listened to her to complain the teacher. And, as usual
[when hanging out with their both] , I'm the one who
talk much cause CX was not with us.. As you know my
talking speed sometimes could be fast, TH keep laughing
while I'm talking. She said so long did not hear people
talk like me.. And she felt funny when listening I talk. =.='''

At Parkson, SJ taught us some Physics theory as she's
the only Physics student among us NOW. SJ is in
Physics class, and TH and Sebrina is in the Biology class
in Peng Hwa. CX is now in Utar, KL, Degree of Chemical
Engineering if I'm not mistaken.. As for me, Tarc Penang,
Diploma In Mass Communication, maor in Public Relations.

We are now seperated. We used to spend a lot of tie
together during secondary school's times esspecially
Monday as we were all in the same house-Rumah Merah..


Kim Gary...


The egg looked 'cute'.. =3



p/s: I saw SM when I was on the way back home and
passed Peng Hua...'Ng See Man', I screamed her name
out loud from the car.. XD but too bad she didn't find
where was me...

No comments:

Post a Comment