Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ms Ngu class at 9am today.
I reached at 9am sharp. I was not late.
Vivian sicked. She keeping sneezing and talking.

After Ms Ngu's class, PaiHui decided to go and
have our breakfast(or lunch?) at corner.
The main point was, she was the driver!!
Finally, she gave me a ride.. Ahahaha..
But wait. Someone was planning to get out her
car before she turned off the engine. =.='''

Thanks for treating me the chicken rice anyway.. =)

Back to Azman. God. The lecture was so bored as
you can imagine we still need to study Sejarah in
the afternoon while the lecturer was just standing
in front and read his slides. The lecturer was too
satisfied with our attitude [talking non-stop] so he
gave us the extra works- mind map for 7 chapters.
SEVEN! SEVEN! It's SEVEN chapterSss. *sigh*

Fine.

Then we went Sunrise McD for Ms Ngu's assignment.
Just a small discussion anyway.
Err.. There was a small accident when PaiHui tried
to reverse her car. We heard 'bom'. Her car knocked
the roadside. Thanks again for riding me to One-stop.

I saw soya on the way home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment