Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I fetched daddy to grandma's house yesterday.
That was only the 3rd times I fetch daddy since I got
my driving lisence in 2007 December.
Well, although I'm driving for more than a year I'm
still feeling stress with daddy behind me.
But phew, this time daddy did not scold me or order
me when I was driving. Was that mean my driving
skills are better or improve? *huray*

Popo is going to Japan this June. So FUN.
Aunty Agnes just came back from Siam with Uncle
Raymond. She bought us the fried chicken.
We watched the badminton match, LeeChongWei v
LinDan and eating the fried chicken from Siam.
And finally, LinDan won the game..
As usual, he threw his racket after he won.
I wonder how many rackets he bought since he played
badminton and everytime he won he sure threw it.

Raining day... Suit my mood. But it isn't because I'm
crying. I just think the raining day and windy season
may help in cooling down my mind and think everything
clearly as like the weather can wash or clean it up...

Space. I need more spaces... Big one, empty one.




我是不是悲哀到在不屬于我的世界扮演別人不需要的角色?
我算是什么?也許什么也不是。

No comments:

Post a Comment