Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday.

Gurney drive. *raining*


Gurney.

Fetch SJ after kumon. I drove to her house the very
first time. I meant, up to the 'moutain'. Reach Gurney
arround 3pm, parking. Then window shop for awhile.
We went Sushi King while waiting Hoong.
Movie. The Unborn. The most funny things ever
happened today. Because the movie is 18SG, when I'm
buying the tickets, the ticket seller asked:
Are you sure 3 of you are over 18th?
Yes, we are.
And then, the ticket-checker. Can you show me your
Identity Card? Then 3 of us was like what? Did we
looked so young? We are here to celebrate someone
19th's birthday we are no longer 18 laaa.. Fine. Checked.
Then get up to the escalator. Somebody asked us to wait.
Sorry, can you show me your Identity card ,again?
AGAIN!!! What the... PeopleS looked at us.
The movie. Ahahahaha. *cold*
Hoong and we nearly hug each other for it.
We already hold our hands very tight. And
SJ said: It is not that scary actually. *OhMy*
Went Gurney drive and walked in the rain.
Why rain? WHY? Tell me why ~~
Unexpected. We went Ban Hoe and have some
drinks. Fetched SJ home. Then go Hoong's house.
8.30pm. We swtiched the light of and lighted
the candles up. Piano.. We played piano in the dark.
It's a new experience and quite fun, too.
Rubiks for the rest of the time I spent in her house.
And we sent SJ a video via mms.
*
*
The present I gave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment