Thursday, September 13, 2007

ATTENTION PLEASE!
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS PAPER 2 is OVER!
woo hoo~~
This is the subject that I care the most.
Seriously. Before I took this paper, I feel so stress.
NO strength at all during recess time.I found my hands and legs were 'lose control'...And my brain can't really function well.
I can't remember some of the formula that I couldn't forget.
I felt tension indeed. Hard to stand or sit. Just keep on walking here and there.
Finally,10.30am. the teacher made an announcement.The paper started.Though I don't have enough time to answer all the questions...But still,I'm so HAPPY! Cause this is the first time I used up all the time given [2 and a half hours] to solve the questions. Know what? At least I know how to solve some. I didn't sleep for the last whole night... Cause I tell myself I must do better in this paper. Solving the questins the whole night. Find the ways to solve..
OH~ Addmaths. Lovely Addmaths. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment