Tuesday, October 14, 2008

13 October 2008
Boo.
Had a nice movie AGAIN with Pai Hui at Gurney.
MAMMA MIA... A nice movie.
And I found that I love Amanda Seyfried. XD
Woo hoo.. She's really pretty.
After the movie I went MPH and Popular.
:在我最后一次 ......闭上眼睛之前.......
My handphone rang. That's my grandma.
She said she cooked curry chicken. Wow.
I miss grandma's curry.. ^^
Erm erm.. I swtiched my French class to every
Monday and Wednesday from 7.30pm-9.30pm.
Well, Yesterday the teacher asked us to tell the class
our date of birth.
When Winnie said:vingt-trois septembre 1988 ,
I was like WHAT? Same date with me..
Then my turn.. vingt-trois septembre mile neuf quatre-dix.
Then both of us was very excited. =.='''

Hmmph finally i found another people which
having the same birthday with me except my twin. =)



14 October 2008
Happy birthday to Jiang Wei.
Had our lunch at a mamak stall and it cost me RM4.30.
So...Expensive. I just have a small piece of fish and some
bean sprout and and kelabu. See? Expensive or not?

But there're still many people Q-up and wait to have
lunch there. o.O

I'm now at the college's lab to online again.
Lalala..Waiting for the next class which is at 4pm.
Owh, so excited cause it is a chinese language lesson.
Heeee....
So long do not use pen to write chinese words already.
Quite excited with it.



p/s:
For your information, I will get back my pc by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment