Sunday, October 19, 2008

Woo hoo.
Had dim sum as breakfast at 'Bali Hai' with my uncle,
aunty, grandma and my sisters...
Erm.. the food are totally not as fresh as the shop
in Lip Sin there [I forgot the name].
Afterwards, we went 'bai bai' at Guan Yin Ting.
Wah...so many people there..
Back to Gurney after 'bai bai'.. We spent more than
half hour at popular. You can imagine how my
grandma felt... Yea yea indeed.. -Bored.
So i suggested to bring her to the fish spa and see how
it works. *sweat* Look at the clock, it is 12smtg in the noon.
Grandma said she felt sleepy cause she usually take a nap
during that time. So we decided to have some coffee.
I phoned my uncle. And he said will meet us up at Starbucks.
Woo hoo. Starbucks.
I had a try for Iced Greentea Latte.
[It is recommended by LaoLin]
Well. It tasted nice. My sis said it tasted weird
but I just like it. XD Ying Chia is working at there too.
Oh ya, I saw Jlan outside the shop after my coffee-time..



Iced blended Mocha and Iced Greentea Latte.

Acting cute..*doink*

-o.O-


No comments:

Post a Comment