Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh ya oh ya...
Yesterday went Tan Hsiang Temple..
And then I met Pn Tay Yoke Chew..XD
She was my Physic teacher last year..
Weeee..Guess what, she said me and my sis
are very 'guai'.. and we have good attitude.. =)
Hey hey..Dad and mum, both of you should be
there when the teacher praising us okay.. =D

Today wasn't bad.
But I felt sleepy during MassMediaLaw lecture. *yawn*
It wasn't boring anyway, maybe I should sleep earlier
on the previous night... hehe...

Look at that guy. He's my CMW Teacher.
-Dr. Goh. (CMW=Chinese Modern Writing)



Cute huh? Aren't he... =D

I like my CMW class. We learnt many 人生道理
during the class. That is nice! His lesson always
make me think much more about my life..


These are our Electronic Publishing's practical work.

This is mine.. nice huh??


Ming2's,Phui's,Vayshna's,KChun's,Chia's and HuiIm's


Which one nicer?? A~lah..sure all also nice la..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment