Thursday, October 23, 2008

Firstly.. Happy birthday to my dearest darling!
The birthday girl - Ee Lin... ^^V
Happy birthday yea.. haha..
Finally you are eighteen. weee.....

God. I'm in serious state of getting cold.
Cough and cough.. Sneeze and sneeze.
Ate panadolSs also no use. And grandma's
'pi pa gao' also can't let me feel better.
What the.... blah. I thought of a song:
Keep sneezing keep keep sneezing nose
I keep sneezing I keep keep sneezing nose...
hehehe.. Fans of Leona Lewis.. Don't kill me ya.

The coming Saturday will going to full with assignmentS.
Vivian said 10am meet at Coffee Bean at Queensbay.
Phew.Luckily it was Queensbay. If Gurney, I die. Heh.

Yay, Monday is holiday because of Deepavali.
But I don't understand why we still need to replace the
class on Thursday as it is a holiday for us. Then what is
the point for us to stay at home but replace the class
another day? It better don't cancel the class what.
Weird school,weird lecturer.

I found that, I miss meetoto a little. Just a little okay.
And today ping pong lesson. Walau. I felt tired not
because of playing ping pong but catch the ball which
are so 'naughthy'.. o.O
And finally I can remember all the names of my group
members... *blush blush*
Chen Xin Yi, Yin Pei, Boon Keat, Li Ying, 'chen chen',
jia ling and yong gu. Assignments. GAWD!
Ping pong also have assignment. T__T
This is college. College.

No comments:

Post a Comment