Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ulala.
My PC gone already.. so sad. *sob*
Now using the college's PC to online.
How poor I am..
People can online at home..
I must online at school. *sigh*
Sweat, okay okay. I know.
PC broke down doesn't mean the world end huh?
So? Come on come on!! Don't act like so very down.
*heeeeee......*
Cheer cheer. Happy go lucky. ^^V
I had a bad day for my 1st day of 2nd sem. o.O
WHY? Because of TIAN CHIA CHEE that stupid!
She 'put me aeroplane' and then asked me go to
school myself at 11am while I'm having class in 1pm.
Owh GOD. what the... @#$#%@
How could I find any transport to go college as it
happened suddenly????
Never mind I phone Pai hui by then and she said
she will take Doraemon's car. Ok. Fine.
Doraemon!!! Help!!! Can you fetch me to college?
Well, no problem.. Oh yes.. !! Thanks GOD.
But guess what happen?
I waited him for nearly an hour at the bus-stop in front
of adventist.And it rains heavily ,so?My shoes gone.
We were late to English class for half hour and after
we get into the class for 10minutes,
Miss Tham said: Class dismiss. *WHAT??*
We just introduced ourself AGAIN in the class.
Hey, we are in 2nd sem. Why do we still need to
intro ourselves as all of us know each other for
nearly 5 months? HUH? What's is the point? =.=
See? How bad is my day.
I had a day. Never mind never mind..
Shoo shoo.. Bad day was GONE. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment