Monday, February 23, 2009

Another working day. Blah.
Frankly, I don't really like my new colleague.
She is a 32 year-old woman...
And very very very hyper-talkative.
I admit I'm a lame people BUT she's just
more lame than me. Urghh.... Hate it.
What Aids? HIV? Somemore took my picture
with her own cellphone without my permission.
What the HELL. I don't like those not really
close to me to touch me, wherever any part of my
body and she seemed like to touch people so much!
Gosh! 6 more days to go, come on...
How long the hell she knew me? Asked me out to have
dinner with her?? Please la! I don't think I will have
the apetite to eat with you.. =.='''
Don't ruin the rest of my holidays, please. I beg you.

Everyday wake up at 7am, then start working at
8.45am, afterwards go to pick my youngest sis up at
6.28pm after school, then fetch she home, then bath,
dinner, online , TV, sleep.

Repeat, repeat and repeat.

My holidays will end up like that, boring style. *sigh*


p/s: Vayshna,PHui... Nah.. Updated. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment