Monday, February 2, 2009

It is the 8th day of CNY.
I was exhausted and tired with EATON stuff.
I don't understand why they put me to handle
the counter at new branch. *winks*
Hmmph. Start working from 8.30am to 2.ooam
yesterday. See? More than 12 hours.
Had my dinner at 12.30 in the midnight.. =P
Slept for 4 and a half hours and continue working.
LY sms me this morning about an accident news.
I was shocked when I knew the news was about
cheng cheng... He passed away in the accident.
乘乘,请你安息。乒乓的回忆将永远活在group 4
的记忆里。但愿我们下辈子还有机会当朋友。
Remember huh? We always match up to fight with
others and hit them down.
You are in our heart, always.


.


Group four wont be perfect if we couldn't get
you with us in the group.
.
.


I felt sad when I remember what did YE told me
about Jason. His mum, my cousin passed away
last year, during my birthday.. And the catalog
of EATON still print out his mum hp number.
He told YE, you see? My mum hp number is still
here and the next moment, he stared at the catalog
for a long period.. We felt sad bout seeing him,
missing his mum whose no longer in this world..

Guys, appreciate and cherish everyone right beside
you. We never knew what will actually happen in the
next second..

No comments:

Post a Comment