Friday, February 6, 2009

When I was still in my dream...and.
My cell phone rang... 8.29am
: Hello? *yawn*
: Chia chia! I'm popo! Where are you now?
: Home.
: Are you going to school today?
: No.
: I thought you are having exam today?
: Today is the 1st day of my holidays.
: Aiya. Then never mind la, I just thought maybe you can
fetch me to somewhere else.
: Where?
: New house.. My friends want to visit it.
: Ok, I will go and fetch you then.
: REALLY? GREAT! I will call you later. Let me ask them 1st.
: ......


And then, I continued to sleep. But not over 5 minutes.
The phoned rang again.
: Hello? *sleepy voice*
: Chia Chia! What time are you coming?
: What is the time now?
: Around 8.30am.
: Urr... I will reach at 9.30am.
: Ok, I wait you! Don't drive too fast ya! Take your time.
: Ok, Bye.


I woke up. Brushed my teeth. Showered myself.
And went out at 9am sharp.
I reached Pulau Tikus to fetch popo at 9.40am and met
her and her friends up outside the apartment. Good time
'estimater' [I meant me]. They were just walk back from
the pasar to have their breakfast.
Well.. Popo bancuh a cup of Milo for me. Yucks. I hate
milk. And she put so many in the cup together with Milo..
: Popo! Why you put so many milk powder?
: It's good for you. Just drink it.
: Yucks... I hate the smell of milk.
: This brand very good 1. Drink more.
Smelly milo with too much milk was my breakfast today.

Then, my one day trip to Balik Pulau together with 4
50 year-old above aunty started.
1st .we went to pasar. Bought some vege and meat.
Popo's new house was the next destination.
I enjoyed my time there cause I got the chance to take a
half hour nap there at popo's room while all the aunties
were talking their grandmother's stories at living room. =3
I was hungry. HUNGRY. Then finally they decided to have
our lunch at 'Xin Lo Tao' to eat the popular Laksa.
Sigh. But the shop did not open today.
Popo asked me to drive to her old house which had sold to
others for NS camp. Hmmph. Not to mentioned I'm
hungry, I just drove my car to Kampung Genting and let
the Pulau Tikus visitors to have a look of my childhood
sweet and memorable popo house.
Tada. Finally. It's time for lunch. I had a plate of 'dry cintan'
and shared 'cha mee sua' with popo.

They praised that I'm very guai and at least still got the
heart to fetch and accompany them for so long.
[From 9.30am to 3.30pm]Quite long huh?
I sayang my popo just like how she sayang me.

I felt funny and exhausted for the 'trip' today.
Funny cause I saw and heard what the oldies talked.
Their reaction sometimes made me felt we, as the teenagers
are far complicated than what they thought.
Tired cause I drove whole ways and was pressure to have
so 'many' oldies in my car. But still fine.

This wass how my 1st day of the sem break went.
I experienced to spent half of my day with the oldies.


p/s: I get 3 angpaos which are enough to cover the petrol..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment