Tuesday, February 3, 2009



Went Queensbay today.Waited my lovely honey
- JF.. for 57 minutes.
Shopping alone for 2 and a half hour..
When I walked pass the centre zone and stopped
to take the photo of the CNY decoration.. A kids
throw a coin at me.. Actually he was trying to throw
it at another kids but he lost control... =.='''
1.57pm.. Finally she came. =)
Our first movie - Red Cliff II.
No bad to watch, I meant the movie.. XD
And we took photo at the 大头贴shop.
Can't believe that we actually used an hour
to take 10 pictures! Damn long, right?
And the Malay shopper said our photo cantik.
I wonder if she was peli us... *winks*
Today was quite fun la..
Ice-cream...Movie...Walking...Chatting...

Hoi, honey... hope you like that valentines' day
prezzie yea... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment