Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks for the 'surprise'... ^^
I appreciate it very much...

Today the journey to college wasn't smooth.
In fact, I was thinking of Cheng Cheng stuff and,
I can't really concentrate when I was driving.
Cheng Cheng's face keep on flowing out in my mind.

I was scare when I'm driving. Scare. Yea. Afraid.
I don't know what I was afraid of..
I saw a lorry and was planning to cut it..
When I was half way to cut it, it suddenly drove
near to right handside which is quite near to my
car. I was shock and then horned and... break.
There was only me in the car at the moment.
No sis, no friends, no parents. I was like,what if the
lorry driver didn't saw me and he just drive the lorry
straight turn to my side? What if I can't manage to
break my car and just knock the lorry?

I'm now afraid. Afraid of driving..

Many people is leaving..And when will be me?

No comments:

Post a Comment