Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Jan 2009

Woo Hoo~ Happy Reunion everyone!!
People getting home and having dinner together
with their own family at this particular season, usually.
And as usual, our family had steamboatSs.
There were 5 tables with steamboats at Eldest Uncle's
kopitiam which has enough place to fill up the big family.
Okay, our family usually having reunion dinner with
50 something persons , together. Many huh?
After eating, I sat in the living room with siblings, cousins
and nieces to watch the Chinese New Year's show..
Well, thanks to Astro anyway... =P
Back to home after 11pm. Cleaning the house for the
last time before the new year coming.. Urghh.. Just
threw some rubbish and cleaned somewhere else,
to let the house look cleaner, I guess.
I don't know why my parents did so as we just cleaned
it in the afternoon... o.O
Well, my handphone showed it's 12am!
Happy CNY everyone!
ok, I sms-ed soya for the 1st one of course. XD
Then forward other message to another few friends.
Soya phoned me... So happy.
Well, then only my family start praying.
After praying, it's time to get the 1st angpao from
daddy and mummy...XD..
I phoned back to soya afterwards..

Heeee....That's the new year began.
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!


..........The Dinner.......... ................Steamboat................
.......................Cousins.........................

........................Nieces........................




26 Jan 2009

The 1st day of CNY. I got a lots of angpao. *grin*
Woke up, then lunch [hehe..woke up late ma]..
Then phoned Sis Nian.. She was already in the
airport.. [Go Johor to find her boy boy..tsk tsk]..
Few places to go for today.
1. Than Hsiang Temple [Find Ah Gong and DaJie]
2. Batu Maung [Old house]
3. Greenlane [Aunty's house,find ah ma]
4. Balik Pulau [The place I hope to go most]
.
Frankly, I ATE a LOTS! Oh my GOD.
Look at my stomach. It's gaining bigger now.
Having steamboat again at popo house at night.
Hehehe... Nice nice and yam yam...
Other than eating, of course still have 'drinks'
and .....berjudi..nyahahahaha...
Stud bro. Drank a 330ml of juice which contained
5% of alchohol and he was drunk.
Look at his face. So very red. And he is finally
cannot tahan and went to sleep. *laugh*
The whole family was.. What? So beh eong 1...
And then me.. Same la, though my face was
getting red and I felt 'hot' of it, plus some headahce
but still, I was fine.. Yeeee...
.
Having 2nd round steamboat at 11 something with
aunty Agnes, aunty Stella and uncle William..
Full... full... full...
Reached home at 12am. Tired!!
BUt fun, too.

Went to bed after showered.

Kampai & Wine...Steamboat...
.................Eating.....................
........Mummy.. ...Aunt Agnes.. ...........Popo.....

...Uncle Liang.. ...............Me....
Alright.. Say hi to Mr Cow's Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment