Friday, January 9, 2009

Today is the last day of semester 2.
There was only 1 class today at 3pm...
Reached school at 11am today..
Met Ms Lim together with Kimberly.
Afterwards was sitting with Eda again..
Thinking whether wanna go to Gurney or not
but I found that my bc works havnt done.
Arghh..That's why I just sit at the foyer for 3 hours.
We talked again.. [with Eda,Chia Ling and Wen Jie]
And listened to some songs, too.
Weee....Disney~~~~ The memories of chilhood.
After Eda, I played some songs too.
One of the song was You Raise Me Up by Westlife.
3pm. It's time to lecture.
Entered the lecture hall, as usual, we took attendence.
This is the last lecture of this semester.
Dr Goh gave us some tips for our final examination.
And he asked us to sing 2 songs together with the class.
The 1st was 陪我看日出by蔡淳佳..
The 2nd was You Raise Me Up by Westlife..
When he played you raise me up, Eda turned her head
and told me :"Chia chia..We just listened it just now.."
yea...Coincidence huh? =)

The 1st song ,
Dr Goh wished: 希望你們可以找到陪你看日出的人。
The 2nd song,
He said: 不要辜負那些對你付出的人,不管是家人,朋友
,老師還是男女朋友....

The lecture end at 3.47pm...
就這樣,第二個學期結束了。
再來就是考試,加油了各位。

No comments:

Post a Comment