Saturday, January 24, 2009

I dreamed.

The clock showed me it is 7.15 in the morning.
And then I continued to sleep as my alarm will
only rings at 7.35am.

I wake up from my bed and get into the bathroom.
Start to brush my teeth and so on, shower myself.
I was thinking why am I wake up so early as today
was Saturday? Then I told myself I'm having exam
at college today, that's why I gotta wake up early lorh.
I looked in the mirror , smiled and continue the bathe.
Eh? I'm having exam today? What's the paper then?
Look. I had already took my PR, EP, BM and English
paper, left 2 for this semester.. And that's Law and

Chinese. But I'm actually will be having the 2 papers
after CNY right? Yea..
Then I think then today no school lorh.. Yippy..
After bathe can continue sleeping.
At the moment, my mind pop out 1 stupid things.
"You stupid! Sleep your head. You wake up early
because you gotta go EATON and face those angkoo!"
Oh.. I know why I wake up so early already..
I gotta go EATON.. Then suddenly I heard something.


'Hey hey you you...' Avril Lavigne's girl friend.
My alarm. The next moment I found that I'm still
on my bed right inside my blanket.
Stupid. Stupiak! C2pid!! =.='''


I dreamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment