Friday, January 23, 2009

Went back to secondary school yesterday. For?
Took our SPM results' certificate lorh.
Well, I was quite excited when going back there..
Cause I know I will meet up with a lots of friends
including those are not in Penang for a long time..
Met LTheng and YSyn!!! YSyn is thinner now.. XD
Then SYuan, HMing[lao po!], Phey, Ghaik, Angie,
BKim, CXing etc..etc...
Everyone shout like siao lang when meeting old
friends.. I wonder the juniors thought we were mad..

Some of 'em changed a lots yet, some never.

YSyn took my kiss AGAIN la.
Oi, siao lala, I miss you guys very very very much!

After we took our cert, LTheng ,YSyn ,me and my sis
having our drinks at GoodAll kopitiam in front of
Peng Hwa. We talked a lots.. About our new lifes and
yet, the passed. We can't imagine we're actually graduate
from Peng Hwa more than a year. For us, we just like
leaving last month. I'm glad that our friendships are
still tight, although we always far apart from each others.



I miss 'G-rians' and old friends.
Come on! Hope I attend the gathering
or reunion tonight at 火鍋之家... *praying*..

The Super Corridoor.. 5 years memories..



Muackz.... I missed your hugS and kiss...XD


Bus-stop...


Siao Cha Bo...


3 sampat took photo with traffic light..

No comments:

Post a Comment