Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday.
Fetched EeLin and LeeMun at EeLin's house.
Hehehe... See? I still remember where's your
house!!! So excited to hang out with them..XD
And thanks to aunty! [EL's mum].. She said
I become more thin than last time... ^^
Coincidencely, 3 of us wear the same style of
shirts- plain colour baby-T with collar. *grin*

Back to Peng Hua with them AS...
Someone is gonig to leave, so we decided to meet
our friends there (especially YenTeng & SzeMin).

First we reached is nearly recess time. Then we
walked to foyer as YT said she gotta duty at
Koperasi. But she is not there. So, we walked to
canteen lorh. And we met Sze Min!! Owh....
She is more thin now...

I looked up to library and there she is,
Ms LeeMei.. Ok, catched her up and get my
shirt back. [Thanks the prezzie from KL ya!]

Saw Soya, too. And she seemed like don't realize
I'm standing there quite near to her. So,
:"A.B.C"... I ma shout her name lorh.
She waved her hand together with a simple smile.
[dear, I miss you very very and very much]

And then I was searching XinXuan to return her
RM4. But at the end, she put the money into my
wallet, again...Wei! Why you like that wan?
Grrrrr......

Then Fanfan..walao... asked me help her fill
her water...what la..gotta help she broke the
school rules...funny k..haha..

Saw LaoLin, Jia Xian,EnEn etc etc etc...
I found that I miss them A LOTS!

Before we left, met Pn Ta Li Chin at P5B
[if im not wrong la the 3rd class from foyer]...
Hehehe... Before graduate, only Malay and English
used to communicate.. After graduated...Hokien!
She aske us visit her on CNY... Well, don't worry
teacher, we will go and kacau you for sure~

Dudu said she saw me three times!
What la, saw me also didn't call me.
Sad nia..


At the super corridoor...


After Peng Hua, we went QB. Had our lunch at
Nando's. Errr... I was full and cold. But nice! =)



EeLin...

LeeMun...


Oh yea, get a new clothe from F.O.S...
EeLin got hers too, an apple green sweater..

I bought the first pictre's...


We saw the poster of Twilight at Borders.
What the.... Bella[Kristen] and Edward[Robert]
are so very pretty and handsome!

.
.
.
This is my 1st 'Nice Friday' in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment