Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ding Dong.

The so well 牛year is just around the corner..
Went to 火锅之家 and meet those beloved G-rians..
I was so happy to meet every of 'em you know.
Our tables were fulled of noices and?
More noice I guess. *evil laugh*

They were actually celebrating LTheng's and
LaoLin's birthday. Weee... Hope they enjoy.

Ohhh~ TanSuiYen[the princess Africa] brought
the Prince of Sabah back to Penang and joined us
at the gathering.. Ahahaha...
I think Mr Kelvin thought we are mad. XD

YSyn and EeLING kissed..mouth-mouth..=3
Phew...My mouth kiam kiam let YSyn xXx..
Luckily I still manage to take care of it..XDXD
The 5th people who kissed my face was JiaXian!!
Then the 2nd person I kissed was EeLing..
Ahahahaha....

We are still the same. G-ever. G for life...
We shout, we sing, we play together..
We laugh, we cry, we stick together..

Girls, I apprecite the time spent with you..
Let's keep in touch until the end of our lives..

No comments:

Post a Comment