Monday, January 19, 2009

When I opened the EP paper today, I was like..
OHMYGOD!
What is this? I stared at the paper..
And the next second, my mind went blank suddenly..
I couldn't recall what I had memorized when
I was doing my revision.
3 challenges, 4 benefits, 5 elements...
I touched the topic! Come ON!
Transposition?Substitution?
I should know how to answer it!
And don't really know which stupid told me,
the lecturersaid it is nothing to do with the last chapter,
so, I didn't touch the topic, and the topic actually
owned 12 marks in the paper! OhMyGOD!
My paper end up with: SHIT! I can't
answer the question. Any! ANY!
I left the venue at 10.23am and the exam is supposed
finish at 11am.

I really did revision for this time exam ok!
Unlike last sem's, I really put a lots of efforts on it.
But today my hardwork is going to end up with Re-sit!
How can it be like that?
Moodless for everything. [including tomorrow papers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment