Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally, I slept before 2am last night as I already
had 2 weeks did not manage to sleep before 2am.

Miss Tham cancelled today English class yesterday.
But still, I went to school at 11 as my sis got class.
Okay, I parked my car, took my books and so on
then went in to college. I was thinking where should
I go as it is TOO early for me to go to the lecture.

Walked walked walked. Saw Eda and she smiled at me.
I smiled, too of cause. Well, Andy was there too.
There were places which enough for me then I took
the desicion to sit beside her. *grin*

I started up my laptop and tried to find something to
do. But 11am wor, not much people online and nothing
to blog la. Luckily Eda was there and we talked a lots.
When I say we talked a lots, it really meant it. You may
ask how long we talked.. Okay, 2 hours I think.. *winks*
This made me got the chance to know more about her.
We did not know well but just smile at each other when
me meet up at school, usually.
Never thought we can talk so long and that much.
Well, we are PR students what~ *evil laugh*

And then, PaiHui online.. Afterwards.. Vayshna came.
Lalala. Went to Law lecture at 1pm. Wow, there're
only 10something students in the lecture hall.
Aiyaiyai...The lecture was dismissed at 1.56pm and
Vayshna and me took our 'lunch' [lunch??] at canteen.

Then we went to the class for PR tutorial.
Wah, I so 'guai'. Only me from M57 joining M55 to
attend the tutorial class today. How proud I am.
And I get to know more coursemates too.
Wen Jie, Yong Hui, Li Ping , Samantha? and perhaps,
Eda too. Nice to meet you all~

After PR tutorial.
YHui: ChiaChia! We are waiting for you outside!
Why you never came out?
Miss Ngu: You all know each other since last time izit?
You looked so close.
YHui: Not really. We just know each other just now.
And then you can imagine what respond did Miss Ngu
give us. And I told her don't get shock and don't forget
we are PR students. Haha.

Chinese class. When I asked my marks from Dr Goh.
Dr Goh: Which class you from?
Me: M57.
Dr Goh: What number?
YHui: 57-14.[I told her before class.]
Dr Goh: How come you know her so well? Both of you
got曖昧的關系?*Doink*
What laaaa....Friends cannot meh. I know he was kidding.

We did 自我'結束'... T___________________T
Last tutorial for this semester. I spent it with M55.
New experience. Not bad though, I meant the class. =)

"Dr Goh: Then you are good girl." Only few people
understand why he said I'm good girl.

A small incident after BC class.
Eda: 8348.
Me: Oh yea. But if read from the back is 8438.*smiled*
Eda: Actually that 438 was my car. And I heard you
mentioned it last time with you friends.
Me: Huh? I was...err.. sorry.
Eda: Never mind. Its okay. I planned to tell you that's
my car that time but you was like so excited so I just
keep quiet. *smiled*
Well, what if I tell you I said it so loud just to make sure
you can hear me that time? And actually I was guessing
that's your car. Don't know why, when I saw the car,
a feeling told me that car is yours. And forgive me.
I never thought 438 will be a car number and belongs
to a Chinese. It is cute, for me.. XD

I had a very good mood today and PaiHui, you
should know why. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment