Thursday, January 8, 2009

Saw PaiHui's blog..So I wanna learn her too..XD
Learn what? List out my wishES-list la of course..

Lai Lai Lai, Lets see what I wish this year.

1. Have a really happy year.
2. Get a new handphone...
3. Manage my don't fail results untill I graduate
4. Won't be lazy for study stuff *wink*
5. Be more mature and least childish *evil laugh*
6. Happy more than sad
7. Keep fit untill below 50kg *sob sob*
8. Get back to fencing *owh I damn miss it*
9. All my family and friends are healthy *grin*
10. Learn cooking and baking
11. Buy a new sweater/jacket , watch and bag
12. Saved at least RM50 every month
13. Have a nice and great birthday *I hate last year's*
14. Finish the four Twilight collection of novels.
15. Watch at least 5 movies *wow*
16. No Genting this year.
17. Tell more jokes and make those arround me laugh
18. Smile always to cheer people up
19. Gather with my other old friends *this is a must!*
20. Ermm...perhaps get a boy friend.. *blush blush*

Woa...So long my wishes...
Anyway..Hope all of'em will come true la. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment