Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Listen! I know to answer most of the questions
of today's paper - AHMC2424 Public Relations..

When I first opened the questions' paper, I wished
I can shout as loud as I can.. Cause I'm familiar
wish most of them... Hehehehe....

When I was nearly done, I stared at the clock at
the centre of the wall.. 3.05pm..
Hehehe, double check for my answered booklet,
Simply write something for some blanks...
Then I raised my hand up and planned to leave the
venue earlier. Ms Ngu came.
:Did finish all the questions already?
:Err...Yep.
She checked my papers and searching something.
:Where is Question 4? [The question consists 25 marks]
:At the first page.
She turned to the first page and stared 1 second.
:Write more things.. It's correct already, add more details.
Then she walked away. I was like.. Huh?
Of course I know my answer is correct la but if I have
more things to add, why I still want to leave earlier?
Well, I thinked of what more to add for FIVE minutes
and it's finally end up with nothing was added.
And then, I left.
The clock showed me it's 3.15pm.

Lalala... Driving home as usual..
I hate the weather. It is so very HOT!
But still, it can't influence my good mood.
Continue driving... Swtiched the radio louder.
Fly FM was playing Jesse McCartney's song.
After that I turned to 988...
At the traffic light at Bayan Lepas.. I saw an
Awanza with a familiar number. PXX 638.
Hehehe... Coincidence! It's soya's car!!!
Ok, maybe she wouldn't realize I'm at the back.
Then I saw hands were busying touching here
and there, and suddenly someone turned her head
and waved her hand. There she is.
Following [not really,as we live in the same area] the
Awanza for few minutes, then hit the left signal, turned.
Before I'm turning right and they're turning left..
She 'showed' her sweet smiling face and say 'tata' to me.
I was actually show her my tounge but I don't know
if she saw it. *evil laugh*

I had a nice nice day today. Huray....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment