Monday, April 20, 2009

Got It

The rain bit the roof as hard as it could.
Opened my eyes, I stared at the clock.
It's too early for me to wake up.
Still, I did the last time revision before the paper.

Grey. The sky was grey in the morning.
But I saw a rainbow before I got into the car,
Up above the cloudy sky.

Walked silently into the auditorium.
I couldn't breath.
Took my place and tried to calm myself down.
Checked the questions with the shivered hands.
God bless me, please.

I stared, at the essay questions.
The questions smiled at me,
With the familiar characters and words.
My heart was laughing, I smiled without a noise,
As I couldn't in the silent venue.

One hour and fifteen minutes.
All the questions were done, under the blue pen.

Left the empty table and chair.
I leaved.
Bye Sejarah paper,
I swear I will never touched you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment