Sunday, April 12, 2009

PCGHS Sport Days and CLHS Chinese Orchestra concert

Woke up at 7 in the morning.
.Breakfast.Peng Hua.
Weee.... Sports Day!
*
Well, I'm not going to watch the sports for sure.
Err..Walking around and met few friends.
Chit-chat.Walked again. Saw HM and XF..
Then met Fanfan.We had a big hug.
She doesn't change much actually.
Just maybe a little bit more, happy?
*
*Boom!*
Eh? Two pwople suddenly pop out at jiao che peng.
It's Dudu! Hamsap Du!! XD
Saw dudu together with yy. Dudu buli me.
She's the one hamsap actually but keep calling
me hamsap! Yellow Tan.. *evil laugh*
Then suddenly yy asked me:
Do you know who I am?
Eh? Yy ma. I shouldn't know?
Hmmph.. weird la.. =.=
DUDU! You bluff me! You said you are not
going!! But you appeared in front of me.
*
Met LeeMei and JLan.
Chat awhile with'em at the Jiao Che Peng.
Suddenly, I saw a people with a very tired look
-drinking water while walking. Eh? So familiar?
Then I asked LeeMei, is that XinXuan?
She turned her head and answered me, Yes.
What?! Then both of us - Xin Xuan!
Then ah, we hug hug lorh.. XD
Aiyoyo. How come you hair ah.
'Pong' again??
You are totally different in my mind you know.
Never Mind.
That will be your new look in my mind now.
-a girl which have a head of curley hair and quite 'pong'.
So sad we didn't take any photo.
*
Saw TH, too. Weee... I miss you a lots!
I spent most of my time to walk and talk with XinXuan.
Lalala. Ok, I'm sorry for what I did.
But at least I was back to get you, right?
Cheer cheer. Sorry.
*
Ehehehe... I got presentS to receive.
From LeeMei and mua honey, JF.
Ta-da. The keychain is from LM.
Then the 'Love' box is from JF.
*
*
CLHS Chinese Orchestra Concert
at Dewan Sri.
Look.
My siao lala brother was SOLO+ing.
*winks*
My stupid idiot brother.



Guys, he was the conducter too!
I admit I don't know he can conduct.
*
I sat with LeeMei whole night for the concert.
We talked alot.. XD
Well, after the concert we hugged each other.
She told me that was our first hug.
Lol..
And Wanwan looked very girly now!
OMG... Pretty ki. =)

Here's the flower he got.
The roses were from CLHS.
The sunflowers were from JitSin.

He is just so HANDSOME than usual in the concert.
With the silver tie and black coat.
Just a little aren't perfect,
he is not as tall as others.
*sigh*

4 comments: