Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eat. Food. Eat.

28 April 2009

Breakfast of the day

-Hot Milo & jacob biscuits+cheese

Healthy huh? XD

Ah. Legs still pain. I'm so dead. =.=

_________________________________________________

Look. My stupid bro cooked last Sunday.
For our lunch. Why?
Cause he got the 3rd place in the KDU Power Chef competition.
And mummy refused to cook so then he was the chef that day.
Congratulation ya Shu.
...Ingredients...

Well, I did help him to cut the onion and the mushroom.

Somehow, I helped to taste. Haha.

Actually nothing special la but he used the different way

to cook the spagetti lo. He put the pasta together with the

sauce and 'goreng' it. Not really goreng though.

Tada.

This is how the food looked.

It tasted normal I promise.

Not very very very delicious though.

But just normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment