Sunday, May 3, 2009

1 May 2009

Woke up at 9am and had my breakfast at the CurryMee stall.Then mummy said she wants to go to the bookfair.Found the place, parking, headed to the fair.
:Chia, you didn't go an say hi to headmaster?Then I looked at the place mummy pointed. That's my primary school's headmaster. Then I went and say hi to him. Glad that he still remember me and my name.. Haha. I had been graduate for 7 years anyway. The year I graduate was the year he retired too. He is a kind and nice principle. =)

Headed to Queensbay afterwards. Ahaha. Met Pn Tan Li Chin at Jusco. Cikgu! =) Miss her a lots. Hmmph. Bought Alicia's and her sis birthday presents then we went home.

Went fencing at night with HM and SF. I played Sabre for the very first time. Well, it isn't bad though. I stayed over night at popo's house ALONE that night. I planed to wake up at 5am and go sunrise but when I woke up it's raining and I felt lazy so I slept again. XD


2 May 2009

Nothing special but went to Alicia's birthday party at night. When I reached theer I heard someone calling my name. Searched for the voice and.. That she is, LeeMay. Forgot she's same form with Alicia and both also prefects so I might meet her up. She talked to me awhile, just awhile. An hour later mummy phoned me and asked us go home earlier cause daddy's friends from KL is coming to our house and over night. They finall reached when the clock showed us its 11.30pm. Uncle and aunty quite kind and nice to talk. Went to bed at 1 something.

That's all for the day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment