Sunday, May 31, 2009

30 May 2009

Went Gurney with SJ, Yen Ee and etc.
But Ended up with only me and SJ hang out together.
WHY? Cause we cabut lari from McD and watched
Night At The Museum 2. We cabut cause I don't really
know every of'em which went to the gathering.
SJ felt so sorry to Yen Ee, I guessed. Sorry anyway,
to SJ, to Yen Ee and to those who went there too.
Met Ee Ling at foodcourt. Haha.. Her voice are still
very loud untill I can recognise it was her.
Familiar voice, and I missed it. =)

Night At The Museun is funny though. Ahahaha.
After the movie,I bought the bubble stuff at Gurney Drive.
Wee...Blowing out the water-soap bubble. It was fun.
And I love to sit at Gurney drive. It's cold but nice.
I like the wind which blowing soft and passed.
I like to see the couples and families passing through.
You can see they are smiling, happy.
One exact example- Momo Leong. XD
When I was blowing my bubbles, I heard a girls laugh
untill very blah from my back. Then I turned.
MOMO LEONG! Walao eh, really it's you. Haha..
Dropped SJ at 11something..

I swear, I wanna sit at Gurney drive untill the sunrise if I got the chance.

May is going to end, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment