Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Orientation Week Part 2

I'm finally at home since the orientatio week get started
on Monday. Busy since last Thursday. I'm totally exhausted.

Ignore the 3 days training camp, I reached college at 10.30am
on Sunday to prepare the flag and nametags for the freshies.
Everything DIY. And when all things had been settle finish,
it was already 3something in the morning. We , students'
leaders gotta reach college at 7am in the morning. Damn sleepy.

18 May 2009 (1st day of the orientatioin.)
Kah Chun is the leader and I'm his assistant. *ShangHai!*
The first day of orientation still fine but our group juniors were
a little bit too shy to speak or mix with each other.
Then all the programs were done. ShangHai has 3 PengHwa girls
and 1 ChungLing boy. We had a theme (SBS) meeting at 10.30pm
at WeiJian's hostel. After the meeting was already nearly 3am.
Then went to bed. We all stayed at JiaHui's hostel.
Thanks PaiHui and Vayshna to to help me checked for the results.
Congratz to me. I got all passed and can g through year 2.

19 May 2009 (2nd day of the orientation.)
I felt happy because some of my group members at least active
and tried to mix-up. How sweet. And my group freshies finally
gave me 3 slogan for our group- ShangHai. We choosed a new
leader, Hooi Khim as Filix was absent. Frankly, I love the slogan
thought by Hooi Khim's group:
I say ShangHai you say ye,
ShangHai- Yes!
ShangHai- Yes!
ShangHai ShangHai is the best!
Sounded not bad huh? XD
I'm so glad some of our group members can attend the variety
show's practice at Gweik Ngoh's hostel. We had lots of fun huh?
Esspecially Eddie I think, he was the only guy which attend it.
Well, our prince was so cute and shy; our princess was pretty
and 'cold' (she keeps telling cold jokes) anyway. =)
Take a walk with HooiKhim. Wow. can't believe we actually
walked a big round in the neightbourhood in the silent night
(11pm) where there was only two of us. (both also girls).
Meeting again at night, at 11.30pm this time, untill 1am.

20 May 2009 (3rd day of the orientation.)
We had treasure hunt today. I'm so dead. I don't really
like some of my juniors in my group. I really hate those
do not give fully support and don't cooperate.
Bless me. I'm sick. Really, Keep sneezing, non-stop. Help!
I will sleep before 10.30pm tonight.

Bad news. Mum just told me ahma got cancer.
I don't want to lose any of them anymore. Never.
Please. God Bless. I want ahma, I don't want she leaves
us. I don't hope, and, don't want, too.
AhMa, Jia YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment