Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kumon. Brought a 4-year-old kid to toilet today.I came
out from the toilet and KahChun asked me to bring the kid
to the toilet because I'm a girl and so is the kid.
Helped her to put off her skirt, waited for her and helped
her to put on the skirt. Well, fine then. It was funny.
I let the girl sit on the toilet bowl and wondering
which language should be used to talk to her. She is definately
a chinese but I'm not sure she understands mandrin so I decided
to use English and glad I spoke in English (she seems don't
understand mandrin.) After considering, I asked,
: Okay or not?
Guess what she answered me.
: Mummy said cannot sit on the toiletbowl.
What? OhMyGOD. Why not? Of course I didn't ask her
the reason for sure, who the hell will go and ask a 4 years
kid why your mummy don't let you sit on the toilet bowl.
I bet I wont get the answer even if I asked, right?
Fine, then I let her 'blah' on the floor and cleaned it after
she finished. Hmmph.

I think my English speaking skills might improve if I stay
longer at Kumon. Most of them speak in English. And a kid
named Lyana, I wonder why she can speak in Chinese and
do speak with any others but only me, in English. I tried speak
with her in Chinese but she will answer me in English and I will
reply in English, too. And I don't know why, I used to speak with
her in English more than Chinese. Maybe the first time I talked to
her was in English (because she(her name) doesn't looked(sounded)
like Chinese). 9-year-old children from DALAT. And if you still
remember, she was the third student whose I mentioned in my
last few posts (the funny dialogue among me and students).



And guys. I cried. 2 minutes ago.
If you ask me why, I will introduce a song to you.

-I dreamed a dream

There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
And they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.



I watched Susan Boyle's clip on Youtube and felt touching.
(If you never listened to her, go youtube please)
She is one of the contestants of the Britains Got Talent 2009.
You can't imagine her voice untill she sings. It is .....BRAVO.
I cried because of her voice and her bravery. It shocked me.
And she is 47 year-old. I don't know why I cried actually.
Stupid huh? Maybe Iwas really touched.

Nice voice ;
Nice Britain Talent ;
Nice Susan Boyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment